Transaction Monitoring is probably the single most important activity in the day-to-day running of a contact center that
helps organizations achieve its Quality goals. This certification program includes training (to facilitate learning and
skill development at the front-line management level) and continuous assessment (to evaluate against established
benchmarks and standards for individual skills) based on a proven body of knowledge required for successful
execution of front-line management roles.
Team Leaders, Quality Analysts, Supervisors, Internal Quality Teams and Trainers
Voice of Customer
- Quality Overview and Role of a Quality Team
- Quality Monitoring &
- Quantitative Methods
- Best Practices in Calibration & Standardizing Evaluation Scores
- Building a Quality Monitoring Form: Successful Designs for Building Performance Excellence
Effective Techniques for Shaping Employee Performance
Optimizing Your Quality Monitoring System
What You Will Learn
The program covers the entire spectrum of IT, BPO and Manufacturing space, from voice to back-office processing,
from Indian captives to MNC Third Party providers.
The modules provide ROI (Return on Investment) for sponsors in terms of measurable performance outcomes and
career advancement for participants though competence development and certification.
- Align internal quality process with external voice of the customer
- Scientifically designed monitoring form
- Enhance analytical skills of the QC team
- Effective coaching – moving away from ‘policing to coaching’
- Establish a strong correlation between QC scores and CSAT